If you have kids and pets in your home then you better know how it feels when you find stains or urine odour on your bed sheet. Basically what people do is just buy the common Odor spray products to remove the poor fragrance but they don’t see by not cleaning such stains they are harming the health of their family and disturbing the mental peace.
There are a few methods by which you can remove such stains by your own or you can fix it by hiring professional mattress cleaning services. The product like mattress odour removal and mattress stain removal are used to remove urine stain when its absorbed deep into the mattress. Keep in mind to take action immediately when you see the area still wet just blot the area using a wet cloth.
Follow some simple method to get rid of these stains:
Use baking soda / Borax.
- Always remember that borax is dangerous and an anti-bacterial toxic agent.
- Be careful while using it and keep out kids and pets away from it because it’s too dangerous.
- If you don’t have Borax in your home then you can easily buy it from any nearby store.
- Baking soda is more safe and effective because it is odour absorbent
Follow the same tips for cleaning because Both ingredients are in the form of powder
- Blot the area using a wet cloth and especially the affected by the spot.
- Put some amount of borax / baking soda on the affected area.
- Put the solution on the spotted area and leave it for a while to settle down.
- Start scrubbing on it gently with the help of a brush.
- Vacuum all the remaining residue of the powder if you see something is left.
Vinegar or Hydrogen Peroxide
- By inhaling or ingestion borax, hydrogen peroxide can be dangerous to your health.
- Its toxic in nature and an excellent cleaning agent and odour remover.
- Keep in mind always use Hydrogen peroxide mixing with water for the safety purpose.
- Vinegar is a great option for cleaning the mattress and it’s safe too.
Follow the same process:
- Gently pour some diluted hydrogen peroxide in an empty spray bottle with water or if you’re using vinegar add it without adding water and start the process.
- Spray it on the spotted area and leave it for a while to settle down deep.
- Use a clean cloth and blot it up properly.
- Turn the fans at high speed and open all the windows and lets the fresh air helps in drying it fast.
Hire Professional Mattress Cleaners
At Capital Cleaning Canberra, we use effective cleaning agents, eco-friendly solution. Our professionals are all equipped with modern tool and solution to clean any kind of stains. We provide services including such mattress stain removal, mattress odour removal and Urine odour an all these in good and affordable deals. We provide our customers with guaranteed services and give your mattress fresh look like new.