Many people usually enjoy the softness of the carpet but do you know? It can quickly become dirty and dull. It’s true to clean your carpet regularly, reason because if you clean your carpet regularly it’ll improve its smell and life. Most of the homes who have pets and children can understand the situation more seriously because due to them you often noticed a mess like dirt and urine which may leave an unbearable smell and permanent hard stain which in the end could be difficult to remove.
Regular carpet cleaning Canberra is important to create a great ambience in homes or offices to improve the shelf life of the carpet. Carpet Cleaning Canberra should be done at least 2-3 times a year depending upon the material of the carpet. Unclean carpets are a home for an unlimited number of allergens, dust and bacteria which can harm your healthy and hygienic environment. To remove the dirt, deep stains bacterias, human and pet hairs from your lovely carpets, hire the best carpet cleaning service in Canberra with professional help you can get rid off the dirt and bacteria easily and fast.
By falling victim to any of these given below carpet cleaning myths you can cause serious harm to your carpet:
Myth 1- Using Vinegar
- Vinegar is often used for cleaning the carpet because it’s a natural method but it doesn’t work that much good.
- Using vinegar along with baking soda is not a good option because this will probably not remove stains either and in the end, you will just end up with a paste that you will have a hard time removing it.
- The paste is dangerous which can create peracetic acid and it can irritate the skin and cause breathing problems.
Myth 2- Vacuuming The Carpet
It’s recommended that vacuuming the carpet regularly is bad for it but modern carpet has been built to withstand a lot of vacuuming.
- By vacuuming you can remove up to 80 percent of the dirt, dust and bacterias from your carpet.
- It’s recommended to vacuum the carpet at least once a week and especially the high spotted areas may need to be vacuumed daily for a fresh and clean look of the furniture.
Myth 3- Hair Spray For Carpet Cleaning
- Hairspray can cause permanent and dangerous damage to your lovely carpet.
- Hairspray will leave a residue that you do not want to have on your carpet and If this residue is not removed on time then it will attract contaminants and dirt.
- Hairspray is designed to be used on your hair not to be used on carpet.
Myth 4- New Carpets
- New carpet is designed to hide stains well and if your carpet is new, then it does not require cleaning.
- Even if the carpet looks clean, deep inside it may still be dirty.
- Have your carpet professionally-cleaned every six to 12 months regularly to maintain its lifespan and beauty.
Myth 5- Dish Soap For Carpet Cleaning
- Don’t use dish soap on the carpet because it is supposed to remove grime, grease and food from dishes.
- Mixing dish soap with water is a bad option because then the stain gets worse than before and hard to remove.
- After the dishes have been washed the soap gets rinsed off and carpet does not have a rinse function so before cleaning read all the instruction carefully.
Myth 6- Ammonia
- Ammonia is a high-alkaline solution and it can cause serious damage to your carpet surface.
- Ammonia is toxic and using it for cleaning the carpet can create a fume that can cause respiratory problems if it is inhaled.
- The best option is to get professional help and save money and time.
Capital Cleaning Canberra is the most trusted carpet cleaning services providers in Canberra. Our professional carpet cleaners are highly qualified and give a 100% guaranteed work in cleaning your carpet with an eco-friendly solution in affordable price. So book your booking today and for more information contact our Capital Cleaning Canberra service today.